ACCESSING OUR SITE
· You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary to enable you to access and use our site.
· We do not guarantee that our site, or any part of it, or any content on it, will always be:
· available or uninterrupted;
· free from errors or omissions;
· secure or free from bugs or viruses.
· At any time, we may suspend, withdraw, discontinue or change, permanently or temporarily, all or any part of our site (including, without limitation, the content) without notice.
· We will not be liable to you if for any reason our site is unavailable at any time or for any period.
YOUR ACCOUNT AND PASSWORD
From time to time, we may enable users of our site to set up and access a secure, password-protected account or other area on our site (“Account”). Where we do so, the terms in this section will apply:
· If you choose, or you are provided with, a username, password or any other piece of information as a part of our security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential. You must not disclose such information to any other person.
· Only you may access and use your Account. You must not permit or enable any other person to access or use your Account.
· If you know or suspect that anyone other than you knows your username, password or other security information, or has accessed your Account, you must promptly notify us at the e-mail address set out below.
USE OF OUR SITE
· Our site (together with any ancillary services that we may provide) enables businesses, free-of-charge, to find suppliers of products and services in which they are interested, and request quotes from those suppliers.
· We do not vet or otherwise check any suppliers to whom we may refer users of our site, and we do not represent, warrant or guarantee the suitability or quality of any supplier for any general or specific purposes.
· Before instructing, or entering into a contract with, any supplier, you should:
· undertake your own checks, and ensure, to your own satisfaction, that the supplier is suitable for your specific circumstances and requirements; and
· consider obtaining professional or other specialist advice.
· We are not a party to any agreements, arrangements or dealings between the businesses seeking suppliers and the suppliers themselves, and we are not responsible or liable for the acts, omissions, products or services of any suppliers.
· The content on our site (including, without limitation, the Listings referred to below) is provided for general information and assistance only. It is not intended to amount to information or advice on which you should rely, and you should obtain professional or other specialist advice before taking, or refraining from taking, any action on the basis of the content on our site.
· We do not verify, moderate or otherwise check the Listings or other supplier information on our site, although we reserve the right to do so at any time. We are not responsible or liable for the content of any Listing.
· Although we make reasonable efforts to update information on our site, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the content on our site is accurate, complete or up-to-date. At any given time, any of the content on our site may be out-of-date, and we are under no obligation to update it.
· You may use our site only for lawful purposes. You may not use our site:
· in any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation;
· in any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect;
· to send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use or re-use any material which does not comply with the content standards set out below;
· to transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam); or
· to knowingly introduce or transmit any viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other materials, codes or programs that are malicious or technologically harmful.
· You also agree:
· not to access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt:
· any part of our site, or any computers, servers or databases connected to or with our site;
· any equipment or network on which our site is stored;
· any software used in the provision of our site; or
· any equipment, network or software owned or used by any third party.
INTERACTIVE FEATURES AND CONTENT
From time to time, we may provide features that enable users of our site to contact or interact with each other (e.g. through discussions forums), and/or upload content to our site (e.g. Listings, comments/reviews). Where we do so, the terms in this section will apply:
· We are under no obligation to oversee, monitor or moderate any interactive feature or service that we provide on our site, and we expressly exclude our liability for any loss or damage arising from the use of any interactive feature or service by a user of our site in contravention of the content standards set out below, whether the feature or service is moderated or not.
· We will not be responsible, or liable to any third party, for the content or accuracy of any Contribution by you or any other user of our site.
· The views expressed by other users on our site do not represent our views.
SUSPENSION AND TERMINATION
· immediate, temporary or permanent withdrawal of your right to use our site (including, without limitation, your Account, if applicable);
· immediate, temporary or permanent removal of any Contributions (as defined above) by you to our site;
· issue of a warning to you;
· legal proceedings against you for reimbursement of all costs on an indemnity basis (including, but not limited to, reasonable administrative and legal costs) resulting from
· the breach;
· further legal action against you; and/or
· disclosure of such information to law enforcement authorities as we reasonably feel is necessary.
· If, as a result of any action taken pursuant to this section, we close your Account (if applicable), all data and information in and relating to that Account will be deleted and lost. We will not be liable to you for any such deletion or loss.
LINKING TO AND FROM OUR SITE
· You may link to the home page of our site, provided that you do so in a way that is fair and legal, and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it. You must comply with all directions that we may give in relation to the placing or positioning of our company, business, trading or domain names or logos on your website.
· The website in which you are linking must comply in all respects with the content standards set out above.
· You must not:
· establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists;
· establish a link to our site in any website that is not owned by you; or
· frame our site on any other website, or create a link to any part of our site other than the home page.
· We reserve the right to, at any time, withdraw linking permission without notice, or require you to immediately remove any links to our site or any references on your website to our company, business, trading or domain names or logos.
· Where our site contains links to other websites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. We have not reviewed those websites or resources, and we have no control over or responsibility for the contents of them.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
· “Comparison Advantage” and the domain name at which our site is located, and through which it is accessed, are trading names and trade marks of CA.
- We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights (including, without limitation, copyright, database rights, trade marks, trade, business and domain names, rights in goodwill, and rights to sue for passing off) in our site, and in the software in it and the content (including, without limitation, the Contributions) published on it. Those works are protected by copyright and other intellectual property laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
- You may print off one copy, and may download extracts, of any page(s) from our site for the purposes of finding, assessing and selecting suppliers of products and services in which you are interested, and you may draw the attention of others to content posted on our site.
- You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials that you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
- Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of content on our site must always be acknowledged.
- You must not use any part of the content on our site for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us or our licensors.
- Infringement of our or our licensors’ intellectual property rights in our site or any of the content or materials on our site may lead to legal proceedings in the Australia or other countries.
You agree that your use of the information contained in a CA Email is at your own risk.
comparisonadvantage.com.au does not warrant the accuracy, adequacy or completeness of the information in a CA Email and you should not rely upon the content as being accurate, complete or up-to-date. CA recommends you confirm the news, information and offers contained in the CA Email with the relevant offeror(s) and Supplier(s).
CA does not guarantee that the CA Email will be free from viruses. CA accepts no responsibility for any harmful computer code that might be introduced to your system by accessing a CA Email (to the extent permitted by law). CA does not guarantee that the sending of the CA Emails will be uninterrupted or timely and CA accepts no responsibility in that regard (to the extent permitted by law).
The sending of the CA Emails may cease at any time, without notice.
Disclaimer – Website
Subject to these Terms, you agree that your use of and access to the CA Websites is at your own risk.
CA tries to ensure that the Content (which includes information supplied by third parties) is accurate and up-to-date. Please write to CA at the CA Address, if you spot an error. However (to the extent permitted by law), CA does not warrant the accuracy, adequacy or completeness of the Content, and you should not rely upon the Content as being accurate, complete or up-to-date. CA recommends you confirm the information and results obtained on the Comparison Advantage Website with the relevant Supplier/s.
CA will take reasonable steps to provide a safe and reliable service. But there are some risks with using the internet. CA does not guarantee that the CA Websites will be free from viruses. CA accepts no responsibility for any harmful computer code that might be introduced to your system by using the CA Websites (to the extent permitted by law). CA does not guarantee that access to the CA Websites will be uninterrupted, timely or secure, or that it will always operate as intended, and CA accepts no responsibility in that regard (to the extent permitted by law).
The CA Websites, or any product or service available on them, may be changed or withdrawn at any time, without notice. Your access to the CA Websites may be terminated at any time, without notice, for whatever reason. You must not, in any way, access the CA Websites or their Content after termination. But the disclaimers, limitation of liability and indemnity provisions in these Terms will survive the termination. Any licenses or other rights you granted to CA will also survive termination.
CONTACTING US / YOU
· To contact us, please write to the address set out above, or email firstname.lastname@example.org